Thursday, May 22, 2014

Full Moon Rising

I was given some advise to try and catch the sunset at Glacier Point in Yosemite and went back and forth on was it worth the drive.  So after being refortified with a beer, chips and salsa decided to make the 16 mile winding drive up to 7200 elevation point.  When you see a bunch of people with cameras on tripods you think ok this must be the place to be, only I couldn't understand at first why their cameras were facing the wrong direction.  Then I heard and instructor say 10 more minutes and it dawned on me they were trying to capture the full moon coming up over the horizon which just happened to be a mountaintop. So I of course I joined in, minus my tripod, and got some amazing photos.




LOOK CLOSELY AND YOU CAN SEE THE MOON PEEPING THROUGH






NOTHING LIKE FEELING YOU'R ON TOP OF THE WORLD

LEFT BEFORE THE SUNSET..NEXT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment