Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Faces of Barcelona

I just got back from a trip to Barcelona that was all pleasure for me, but half work for my hubby; so three days I had to entertain myself.  One day I managed to sleep a big chunk of the day, the second day I got a one on one photo experience of learning new techniques while exploring Barcelona with a seasoned photographer, Laurie Cohen. The day just happened to be a Barcelona Holiday called Saint Jordi Day.  Girls get roses and guys get books.  St Jordi is the story of George and the Dragon, although no one really knows why the books.  The third day I played tourist and took cabs to some of the most famous tourist sites that were not in walking distance.  

So a little show and tell of my photo day experience.  Not your usual photos, but a reminder of how people are often the real story. Unfortunately I don't know their stories, so we will just have to imagine!















No comments:

Post a Comment