Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Life

Okay, I have no excuses for my inactivity in the blog world.  Maybe a little lazy, maybe a little bored or just too busy with life to document what was actually going on.  Probably a little bit of all of the above. So this post is more of an announcement than a jumpstart.  The gag order has been lifted and I'm now cleared to announce,  that I will have a new project in my life... practicing to be a Grandmother.  I have heard nothing but good things about this new occupation, so hopefully I'll earn my badge well.  I am wondering though, if I will be the one and only squidma.

I Have A Lot To Learn
Maggie and Thomas are through practicing and will be expecting their first child September 24th.


2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Squidma, you will be the best at this new occupation. And think of all the photo ops I was hoping to tell you Congrats in person but I haven't seen you so Congrats and lots of love to you and your growing family.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes definitely will be working on my camera skills in these next months ahead.

    ReplyDelete