Friday, November 21, 2014

Is Bacon the Gateway to Eating Gluten Free?

For anyone looking for a Gluten Free Thanksgiving check out this article.  I somehow ran across this new website Hemsley & Hemsley and even though I'm not on a gluten free diet, I thought the photos were amazing and the food so enticing I wanted to share with you all. You can also check out another great turkey recipe on Something New For Dinner.  You can tell I'm into the bacon. Maybe gluten free is not so bad after all if you can put bacon on everything!

Photographed by Julia Gartland | Food Stylist: Julia Gartland


Photographed by Julia Gartland | Food Stylist: Julia Gartlandn






1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, Thanks for the link to Something New For Dinner's Incredible bacon wrapped turkey. It is looking like this is our all time favorite recipe on Pinterest. I'm thinking there will be many bacon wrapped turkeys this year. And for good reason, it is easy, delicious and visually enticing.

    Loved your photos! Kim

    ReplyDelete