Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Blog Freeze

It's amazing how you can get out of the habit of something so easily.  Days become weeks, weeks become months and the next think you know Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. One thing I haven't given up is traveling, and I highly recommend planning monthly trips to places you haven't visited that are on your bucket list. October I found myself at Sea Island, Georgia with hubby and friends.  Was a great time and could have, should have stayed longer.  This past weekend I visited Huntsville, Alabama for my niece's wedding.  Turned out to be a little chilly, but the fall colors and landscape were a pleasant surprise.  
To Be Young and in Love



Cousins have entered Weddings & Baby Phase of Life 

Burritt on the Mountain at Sunset


Sea Island

















No comments:

Post a Comment